Saturday 9 April 2016

J's Thoughts: A Quick Update

Hey everyone!

I know it has been quite some time since I last posted (almost 1 month), but I honestly needed the time not only to take care of myself, and to catch up on my assignments. Although I've missed blogging, I really needed the time to look after myself, and to spend time with family and friends. I will not be returning to full posts just yet, but I am hoping by next Saturday, I will be back with into blogging, posting reviews and just chatting. I know in my last post I didn't go into detail about what exactly I was going through, but it did help to alleviate some of the negative emotions that had  been weighing down on me.

I keep forgetting that one purpose of this blog is to give myself a safe space to express myself and to express my feelings. it is time I inject more humanity, and reality into my blog, therefore, from here on out, I will be including posts related to psychology (my field of interest), along with regular beauty/makeup posts.

Thank you for being patient with me.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Bye guys.
(^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment