Saturday 27 September 2014

Makeup Review/Thoughts : L.A. Colors Hydrating Lipsticks


 Review/thoughts and things time! XD

Hello everybody, how have you been? Today I'm going to spill some words at your faces concerning the L.A Colors Hydrating Lipsticks. I have four of these guys and they are super hydrating and moisturising.

L.A. Girl Hydrating Lipsticks
1. Blush  2. Red Velvet  3. Bare  4. Mauvelous
 About the Product
  • Texture
    • Super creamy
    • Lightweight on the lips
  • Wear Time:  2-3 hours
    • Leaves the slightest tint of colour on the lips 
    • Does not last through eating or drinking 
    • The colour wears from the center of the lip (no bueno)
  • Pigmentation
    • True to colour 
    • Very buildable 
  • Cost
    • Affordable as heck - I paid TT$12!

Swatches: From Left to Right

  1.  Red Velvet
  2. Mauvelous 
  3. Blush
  4. Bare 



With Flash
No flash




 My Favourite(s): Mauvelous and Blush are my mains. I haven't been into my red lippies as much these days so Red Velvet has taken a back seat. I'm slowing getting into wearing Bare because nude lipstick terrifies me!

This is quite a short post but don't fear I will be back with more blog post. I have a ton of ideas, I just procrastinate a lot! *hides face* I'm working on developing a posting schedule to make things easier for myself as opposed to randomly posting during the week at odd times. Feel free to follow me on social media, links are to the right hand side of the page and until next time stay happy, stay positive and stay healthy!

Bye-Bye (UwU)/






No comments:

Post a Comment