Friday 13 November 2015

Product Review: L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Pure Beige

Hello everyone!!

I finally have another makeup review for you today...yay!

L.A. Girl Pro Conceal, is a very popular product. From Youtube to Instagram, this product is a rave hit, and after listening to Youtuber Jackie Aina, rave about this product, I finally decided to cave and give it a try.

For those of you who need shade references; my best foundation matches are;
  1. MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC44
  2. Maybelline Matte and Poreless 310 Sun Beige 
FYI, I actually use the shade Pure Beige mainly as a foundation, because it seamlessly matches my skin tone. I do use it to conceal my dark circles occasionally, because I personally don't like the ultra highlighted undereye look on myself. When I do use it as an undereye concealer, I set with my Sacha Buttercup powder (loose), and I get of softly brighten undereye area.

Swatch of L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Pure Beige
Pros:
  • Inexpensive - I bought mine on sale, however, the price can vary between $50TT-$65TT. 
  • Creamy, easily blendable
  • Super pigmented 
  • No Creasing - I have super oily skin, once I set this with powder, it stays in place all day.
  • Doesn't clog pores
Cons:
  • Packaging - I hate the brush tip applicator! I would prefer either a jar, or doe foot applicator. The brush tip to me just obstructs getting the product out, and it allows for bacteria to build up easily. 
This picture was taking yesterday, after class and running errands. I used the smallest amount of L.A. Girl Pro Conceal at 7:30 a.m. (under my eyes), and took this picture 2:30 p.m. I took this picture to see just how good the coverage is, and also the longevity of the finish. This concealer is one of the best investments I've made.

After 7 hours of wear.
Have you tried the Pro Conceal? or Do you have any concealer recommendations? 
Feel free to leave them as a comment here or comment on my Instagram (@ladyjpsych) and/or Facebook (J's Mind Palace).

That's all from me today! I hope you all enjoyed, and thank you for taking time out of your day to visit me here. As usual, I shall be back next Friday with a new post. Stay happy, healthy and positive and I shall talk to you all soon.

Bye guys!
(^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment