Friday 20 November 2015

First Impression Review: Maybelline Pump Up Colossal Mascara

Hello everyone!
Today's post is a first impression/quick review of the Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara. 
Maybelline Pumped Up Mascara in Classic Black

I wore it for the first time last night, I have to admit I was impressed. It gave my lashes great volume, and some definition. It was easily available without getting clumpy. The formula in my eyes is the perfect consistency, not too wet or too dry, and it applies beautifully onto the lashes, and it stays put. I've also had no flaking and I have not seen any smudges either. 

Colossal Wand (top), Pumped Up Wand (bottom)
The brush is massive, so it helps build volume. The bristles are short and spiky towards the ends, and slightly longer in the middle, grabbing each lash for full volume and definition. I don't have the best eyelashes in the world, but this mascara makes them look full and lush.
Compared to the regular Colossal Mascara from Maybelline, I do prefer the wand of the Pumped Up a lot more.
Wearing Pumped Up Colossal on my lashes
 For a random mascara pick up, I am surprised. I'm not a hardcore Maybelline mascara fan, but this mascara is good.
 I'd honestly repurchase the Pumped Up over the regular Colossal any day. 
Pumped Up has won my heart...a bit
Thanks for stopping by today. I know the post is very short, but I have multiple assignments due soon, so I have to put a lot of time into those. 
However, this is a first impression, so I wouldn't have a lot to say after just one use. 
As always, I hope you have a safe and fun weekend. If you're a student like me, make it a productive weekend.
Stay healthy, positive and happy, and I shall talk you again next Friday. 
Bye (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment