Sunday 8 June 2014

First Product Review!! Freeman's Mask


This bad boy has honestly become a favourite in only a few weeks. I absolutely love this stuff! 

The Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask, is an Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award 2013 Winner. 

According to bth the website and the packaging, "this mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. Firstly, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over drying. Then Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types." 

I have incredibly oily, sometimes incredibly sensitive skin and it doesn't help that I live in a hot and humid climate (yay Carribean girl life!) so I need to exfoliate often to prevent over-production of oil and to remove excess sebum. This mask does this and it does it so well. It's bumped my usual St. Ives Apricot Scrub from my skincare routine. It's that amazing!!! 



It looks very odd and you will scare people when you apply it to your face.

The mask as soon as it makes contact with my skin produces a warming sensation, it is by far one of the strangest things I've ever experienced. 
Now I've seen reviews where people complain about the mask burning them but I've personally never experienced that, so please be careful, just because it worked well for me doesn't mean it'll be the same for everyone else. 

After one use, my skin felt baby soft and look brighter. 
After using it for a few weeks, I've noticed the number of blackheads I had was reduced, my skin is clearer and brighter! 

I absolutely love this stuff and it's definitely a product I will repurchase! 

So tell me what's your favourite face mask is, I would love to know :) 
Until next time, stay positive and happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment