Friday 13 June 2014

Makeup Haul!!! Collective Haul for June.

My name is Je Line and I am a makeup addict!!! 
I love makeup and especially love buying and trying new products out. Now for a little clarity, I live in Trinidad so most of the drugstore makeup available in the US unfortunately is not available here .....or so I thought. I recently took a trip to Starlite Pharmacy and I won't lie I found my mothership. Elf cosmetics, Rimmel and a few other brands that aren't readily available in Trinidad lined the perimeter of the store....it was love at first sight. 


The eyelashes and eyelash adhesive were purchased at my uncle's variety store. I've never used false lashes before so I didn't want to spend a crap ton of money on them. Each pair cost me $35TT which is cheap here in Trinidad. I'm very excited to try these bad boys out! They are by the brand Sassi.

Sassi America Eyelashes
Next the products I picked up at Starlite.


I've been wanting the Real Techniques Fine Liner brush for ages and I'm super happy that I was finally able to get my hands on it! I also picked up some elf (eyeslipsface)products, the elf Complexion Brush, elf Cream Liner in Plum Purple and elf Single Eyeshadow in Wild Wheat.
elf Complexion Brush and Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush
elf Cream Liner in Plum Purple

elf Single Eyeshadow- Wild Wheat

Rimmel is finally being imported to Trinidad so I managed to pick up my second Rimmel by Kate lipstick. This shade number of this lipstick is 107.
Rimmel Kate Moss 107
Last but not least, I picked up a Prestige Single Eyeshadow in the shade Golden Retriever. I've heard it's a dupe for MAC's Goldmine but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Prestige Eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

I found some Rimmel products on a random day out with my parents. Seeing that I already own a couple of the Kate Moss lipsticks I decided I would try some of their eye pencils to see how they work.
Rimmel Eye Pencils

Rimmel Scadaleyes Eyeshadow Crayon in 003 Bad Girl Bronze

Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 230 Deep Ocean
and
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 071 Pure White



Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog, hopefully I don't get too caught up in the World Cup and post things more regularly but until we meet again stay positive, stay happy and I'll speak to you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment