Friday 13 March 2015

Update: Work and Makeup.

Hey lovelies, it's been a minute. 
Working temporarily in research is exhausting. I have done nothing but work and sleep for the past two weeks. I haven't touched a video game nor have I experimented with makeup. It's been primer, foundation, mascara and lip stain for the past two weeks. 
Insert random at work selfie:

Primer: elf Mineral Face Primer/ Prestige Primed and Ready + D.I.Y mattifying primer
Foundation: L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation (328 Sun Beige)
Mascara: L'Oreal Miss Manga 
Lip Stain: NYX Simply Nude Lip Cream (SN06 Sable)



I have been playing around with some  D. I. Y's that I will definitely do a post on next week! Get pumped! 

I think next week I'll break out my Smashbox Full Exposure Pallette and try some different looks? Should I take pictures or try a pictorial? So many questions...

Random Pokemon News: I got a shiny Reshiram!!!!!! Best GTS trade ever! 

Anywho, I think this is all for this week. Have a great weekend guys and I'll see you next week. Stay happy, healthy and positive! 
Bye (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment