Thursday 25 June 2015

Garnier Daily Shine Control BB Cream Review

Hello everyone! So happy you can make it today. I hope you're all having a wonderful day today. I'm currently under the weather, but that isn't going to prevent me from doing this review for you.


Claims: This bb cream, promises to control shine, minimize pores, even skin tone, hydrate and protect. 

In terms of shine control, it's alright. I still have to blot every 2-3 hours with or without a primer underneath.I do live in a hot and humid climate (Trinidad) and I have combo/oily skin. 

Minimizes Pores
....not really. My pores look the same when I wear this. I have noticed that the finish of this bb cream may exaggerate my pores a bit and it looks quite heavy as opposed to my actual foundation. I do use a small amount of the bb cream so I don't understand why the finish looks so cakey, (in person). So tough cookies there.

Even Skin Tone 
It does even.out my skin tone, however, for the colour medium/dark it comes off super light at first but eventually it matches me well enough.

Hydrates
Meh, it doesn't seem that way to me at all. Then again, in my skin tends to over hydrate itself (oily!). 

Protects
This bb cream contains SPF 20, which is a reasonable amount of SPF coverage, but I don't recommend using this as your main spf throughout the day. Take note of the UV index in your area and choose your spf according because some days SPF 20 just isn't going to cut it.


Picture taken right after application 

Two hours after application.

Although, this may not be my favourite product, it is not bad. It is good for days when you want a bit of coverage, but you're not in the mood for foundation. 

Please forgive me if this post seems rushed, I'm currently under the weather and in need of rest. I have more reviews in the coming weeks, so look forward to that. 
Thank you taking time out of your day to read my blog, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and week ahead and I shall see you next time.

Bye! (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment