Friday 5 June 2015

Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover

Hello dolls, this is my second time doing this post, because my Blogger app decided to crash before the full draft could upload....yay (n_n).

Today, I'm going to be talking all about the Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover.


In my last empties post, I spoke about the Simple Kind To Eyes Makeup Remover, and I mentioned that I was trying out something new to me because I've never used any eye makeup remover other than the one from Simple. Earlier this week, I posted a picture teasing this makeup remover, and all I can say is that this thing knocks my socks off.

Teaser Picture from my Instagram
Product Claims : 
  • Quick-Break Action - Shake to activate dual phase formula. First Phase instantly breaks up stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara, while the second washes it clean.
The claim that this makeup remover instantly breaks up makeup made me laugh in the store, and that was what drove me to try this out for myself. I will admit, this things breaks up makeup very quickly including waterproof mascara and long-lasting gel liner, and you need to use very little to get fast results and I didn't experience any irritation when using it.
What I do, is put 3-4 drops onto a cotton pad or cotton round, hold it to the eye, count to five (5) and then boom, eye makeup is gone.
It's great at cleaning up any fallout from shadows under the eye as long as you don't have on your base makeup, and I know a lot of people tend to do face first then eyes, I tend to do the opposite (eyes then face).

This makeup remover cost me approximately $50TT, which is really good price especially since my beloved Simple Makeup Remover is double that at $100TT. The Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover, does give you a lot more bang for your buck, it removes makeup faster than the Simple, it's gentle on the eyes as it has no perfume/fragrance and it's half the price of the Simple.  

Would I recommend this product? Yes, I highly recommend it.

This therefore concludes, this weeks post. I know I haven't posted a May favourites just yet, I'm working on it and I am also working on a post all about my favourite single eyeshadows, that can be used to achieve a quick and simple one shadow look for work or school. Emilynoel83 on YouTube who runs Beauty Broadcast blog, did a video on this I believe last year, if not, the year before and I was never able to get it out of my head, so I figured I would do my own version of it.

Until next time, stay happy, stay positive and stay healthy and I will talk to you all soon.
Bye (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment