Friday 25 September 2015

September Favourites - Makeup and the return of Doctor Who


Hello everyone!
Welcome back to my blog. Today's post is going to be my September Favourites, however, before I get into the makeup, I need to geek out about the Series 9 Premiere of Doctor Who.

Undoubtedly one of the best premieres in recent Who history! Within the 5 minutes my jaw had hit the floor. I am not one to post *River Song's voice* "Spoilers", and I will not be posting any for the upcoming series! Last week's episode has me pumped up for tomorrow night's new episode. Also, Jenna Coleman is said to have filmed her last scenes as Clara Oswald, which means we will be seeing a new companion with the Doctor. We all wish Jenna the best in her future endeavours!

Now onto the makeup!
September Makeup Favourites
September was the month of lips and lashes for me. Theses are the products I used the most for September, and disclaimer, I did purchase all of these with my own money! I don't have any sponsors!

  • Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain - Parisian Passion
  • Revlon Colorstay Matte Balm - Shameless (Deep, vampy purple), and Standout (red)
  • Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Powder - 310 Sun Beige 
  • Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara - Black 
Lip Pics - Parisian Passion (left), Shameless (centre), Standout (right).
 I have full reviews on the Matte and Poreless Powder and the Rocket Mascara, so I shall leave links to those post below.

LINKS
Matte and Poreless:  http://jsmindpalace.blogspot.com/2015/07/maybelline-fit-me-matte-and-poreless.html
The Rocket Mascara: http://jsmindpalace.blogspot.com/2015/05/mascara-triple-threat-battle-l.html

I have a couple of products that I have been in the process of testing out, and they will be getting their own devoted post very soon. I have to keep this week's post very short, because I have 5 chapters of readings to do by Tuesday, so I really need to get back into it. However, I do hope you enjoyed, follow my Facebook page (J's Mind Palace) for some exclusive content, hauls and sneak peaks as well as my Instagram (@ladyjpsych) where I just post randomly. Also, as the new seasons of many of my favourite shows continue, I will be posting a Nerd Favourites hopefully in the coming month! Yay!

Thank you all so much for coming out and supporting my blog, I truly appreciate every view, you are all amazing! If you're having a bad week or rough month, hang in there you amazing person, things will get better! I send you warm hugs and tons of love xoxo
Until my next post stay happy, healthy and positive.
Bye (^_^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment