Friday 18 September 2015

What's Up Series #8 - Update

Hello everyone!
Welcome back to J's Mind Palace, thank you so very much for stopping by today.

Today's post is going to be just a short and general update about life, and what changes may occur in the upcoming months.

 I was only recently accepted into my Masters' Degree programme, and with classes starting as early as Monday, this may impact my ability to post every Friday like I promised for this year. I am in the process of brainstorming ideas for blog post and keeping notes on them to help ease the burden of figuring out what to post about. I am essentially, making a blog schedule, so I hopefully would not have to go without posting while doing my first semester of postgraduate studies.
What this also means is that I won't be able to allocate as much funds for purchasing products (makeup, games, skin care) as I would usually, because I will have books and other supplies to purchase, so there may not be as many makeup reviews as there has been for the past couple of months.

I am planning on doing a series of looks with my M.A.C Warm Neutral Palette. I was going to do it this week, however, I've been having some serious sinus issues this week, so I decided to put that off until a later date, and I will try to toss in some looks done with a couple of Makeup Geek Pigments I've purchased a couple months ago.I also have a hair care routine post coming in October.

If you would like to keep updated on the blog, and whether or not I would be able to post on any particular day, you can check out my Facebook page; facebook.com/jsmindpalace where I will keep you updated.

I do believe that is all for now, thank you again for stopping by, and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
I shall see you all again very soon, until then stay happy, healthy and positive!

Bye guys!
(^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment