Friday 2 October 2015

Product Review: NYX Tinted Brow Mascara

Hello everyone!
Welcome back to J's Mind Palace! I hope you all had a wonderful week, and are looking forward to the weekend. I have officially started my Postgraduate studies, and to be honest it is a bit overwhelming, but I am attempting to keep up my promise of posting every Friday for 2015.

For today's makeup product review, I will be talking about the NYX Cosmetics Tinted Brow Mascara in the shade Brunette. I picked mine up at Wonderful World here in sweet T and T (Trinidad and Tobago), for approximately $50-$60TT, however, if you live abroad you should be able to find it on NYX Cosmetics website.

NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette
 My eyebrow hair is black/brown, however, I currently have purple ombré hair, and I wear black, metal-framed glasses, so I don't like going too dark or too warm, where my eyebrow products are concerned. The shade Brunette is a beautiful ashy brown, which works well for me.

Claims: 
This specifically formulated gel adheres to skin and hair for filled, defined, and natural looking brows.

I've been using this product for approximately two weeks, I have to say I am very impressed, and that it does live up to its claim.
Before and After using the NYX Tinted Brow Mascara
Please forgive the slightly messy application, I applied the product right after I applied my Bio-Oil to my skin. P.S my skin isn't flawless, my phone camera was just being super nice today (@_@)

I don't have the greatest eyebrows naturally, I'm in the process of training them to grow, especially towards the tail because they are quite sparse, however, this Brow Mascara helps me to fake it until I get the growth I'm looking for. I've worn this product on some of the hottest days here in Trinidad, and it did not budge. It stood up through heat, humidity, and sweat, even afternoon naps without fading or smudging.
Eyebrows - NYX Tinted Brow Mascara, Lips - L.A. Girl Backstage
I really enjoy this product, and it is definitely going to become a go-to product for me especially since I'm now pursuing my Postgraduate studies, and I do have days where I need to look put together and professional, but I may not have the time engage in a full on brow routine. 
I highly recommend this product, especially for all my glasses wearing friends out there, who are scared of fulling their eyebrows because they clash with your frames, this NYX Tinted Brow Mascara will give you defined brows that stay in place all day, but without the drama and fear. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post, and thank you for stopping by today!
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and wonderful weekend. 
Have fun, stay safe!
As usual stay happy, healthy and positive, and I shall see all of you lovely people soon!
Bye (^_^)/



No comments:

Post a Comment