Friday 16 October 2015

Product Review: Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder

Hello everyone!
Today, I have a very quick review on the Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Loose Powder. For all my Trinbagonians, you can find Sacha products at Superpharm, Starlite, Pennywise and Sacha Image Centres throughout the country, and prices will vary. I paid between $55-$65. For all my foreign readers, this product is available for purchase on Sacha's website.
  • For reference, I am a L'Oreal True Match W6-W7, and Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless 310 Sun Beige. My skin tone is extremely warm, and you can very easily see the yellow tones in my skin.
Sacha ButterCup Loose Setting Powder
Product:
  • This powder is a very yellow setting powder. For anyone with extremely fair/light skin, this product may be too dark and too yellow for your skin tone.
  • The powder itself is very finely milled, and feels like velvet. 
Application:
Me w. Sacha Buttercup Powder
Sometimes, I may just place the powder under my eyes and along the center of my forehead, but I am lucky enough to be able to use this powder as a full face setting powder, if I use it lightly. Also, I am just too lazy to use 2 different powders.

After brushing off the powder...My lighting sucks :(
Although it doesn't translate in the picture, in person, I do notice a brightening effect from the powder. I don't do the whole V under-eye concealer thing, so it isn't extremely noticeable as it would be if I were to include that step. If you're wondering why I don't do that step, it is just my preference. 

Conclusion:
Sacha Buttercup Powder has been my go to powder for the past two months, and I never expected to enjoy it as much as I do. My first time encountering this product, the texture was very grainy, however, it seems that Sacha did some work to improve the quality, and now I don't want to be without it. 
Sacha products have improved in quality, and I am planning on testing out some more products from their range when I can. 

Please forgive the tardiness of this post, I had classes today, and now I am off to do assignments. Postgrad life yay!
Thank you all so much for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Stay happy, healthy and positive, and I shall talk to you soon.
Bye (^_^)/





No comments:

Post a Comment