Friday 30 October 2015

October Makeup Favourites

Hello everyone!
We have hit the end of October 2015, and it is time for my monthly favourites. Some of these products I have spoken about in previous favourites posts, but there are 3 products that have fallen neatly into my daily routine.
Links to past reviews on products will be left at the end pf the post. 

Makeup

Face:  Sacha Cosmetics Mattifier and ButterCup Powder 

Sacha Mattifier and Buttercup Setting Powder (Loose)
I have reviewed these products in a couple previous posts, and I am surprised how easily they fit into my daily routine. The Buttercup powder, has dethrone my Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Medium and is now my go to loose powder, while the Mattifier pairs well with my e.l.f Mineral Face Primer, for flawless looking skin and maximum oil control.
The Buttercup powder is very finely milled, and it does not feel heavy or look cakey on the skin. Definitely a great investment.

Eyes: NYX Tinted Brow Mascara and Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner
NYX Tinted Brow Mascara in Brunette and Milani Eye Tech Extreme in Blackest Black

If you need an easy way to keep your brows in place, while simultaneously filling them in, the NYX Tinted Brow Mascara is definitely a great, inexpensive option. I have the shade Brunette, which works really well for me, but I am very curious to try a darker shade. (For pics of this product in action check out my IG: @ladyjpsych).
I recently reunited with my beloved Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eyeliner, and I could not be happier. I was previously using the Jordana Fabuliner, which I enjoyed, however, the finer felt tip of the Eye Tech Extreme allows you to have more control over the thickness of your eyeliner compared to the Fabuliner. Although the Fabuliner is cheaper, I would honestly put out the extra for the Eye Tech Extreme.

Lips: Avon Ultra Glazewear Lipgloss in Palm Beach Pink and Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm in Honey Love
Jordana Twist and Shine In Honey Love and Avon Ultra Glazewear Gloss in Palm Beach Pink
I have mentioned both of these products in multiple favourites posts, so I'll keep it short.
Both of these feel super comfortable on the lips. They are moisturing, and have a good amount of pigmentation. They are great for days when you aren't feeling to wear much on the lips, because they feel very light on the lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for coming by the blog today. I hope you all enjoyed today's post. Feel free to let me know some of your favourite products for this month in the comments or over on my IG (@ladyjpsych). As always, I hope you have a great weekend, stay safe!
Until next time stay happy, healthy and positive.
Bye (^_^)/

Links:
Sacha Cosmetics Mattifier: http://jsmindpalace.blogspot.com/2015/10/product-review-sacha-cosmetics.html

Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder: http://jsmindpalace.blogspot.com/2015/10/product-review-sacha-cosmetics_16.html

NYX Tinted Brow Mascara:http://jsmindpalace.blogspot.com/2015/10/product-review-nyx-tinted-brow-mascara.html

Milani Eye Tech Extreme: http://jsmindpalace.blogspot.com/2014/08/makeup-battle-royale-2-eyeliner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment