Saturday 30 January 2016

Product Review: Jordana Cosmetics Cat Eye Liner

Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog!
I hope you all had a wonderful week, and are currently having a relaxing and chilled Saturday.
Today, I'm going to be doing a first impression review on the Jordana Cat Eye Liner in the shade Orchid.
Admittedly, I've never been the biggest fan or liquid eyeliner, especially the ones with the tiny pointed brush or felt tips and ink wells. I much prefer a felt tip pen liner or gel eyeliner. However, this eyeliner is the first of its kind that I haven't flung across my room due to pure unadulterated hatred.

Jordana Cosmetics Cat Eye Liner in Orchid
Product Claims: 
 Cat Eye Liner
The Purrfect Cat Eye
•Lightweight, Long Wearing, Smudge-Proof Color that Lines & Defines Eyes
•From Novice to Pro; Easy To Use, Tapered Brush Applicator
•Smooth Application

My Experience:
I wore it last Sunday for the first time since purchasing it, and I was very thoroughly impressed. Not only was it pigmented, but it applied very easy, and got opaque quickly. This isn't a single swipe, and bam! perfect eyeliner, you do have to go over a couple times to build the desired opacity, and precision, however, the result is worth it. In my previous experience with coloured liquid eyeliner, they usually difficult to apply, and lack opacity.
The brush is extremely fine, and this allows for precision, and control so the product only goes where you want it to. The long handle adds to the control, and makes application a lot easier. Thank you Jordana for giving us a long handle liquid eyeliner....thank you!

Brush tip and handle, Jordana Cat Eye Liner
 Price: TT$32 (Superpharm), which is a great price for liquid eyeliner.

Longevity (Wear time): This lasted very well for me, I was a hot and humid room for close to 4 hours, and there was no signs of flaking or smudging onto my crease. This eyeliner is not waterproof, it actually comes off easily with water.


Conclusion: For the price, this is a good liquid eyeliner. I love the colour, and the brush, and have been considering purchasing a few other colours, once this is one has finished. After discovering the L'Oreal 24HR Lacquer Liner, and the Milani Eye Tech Extreme, my two Holy Grail eyeliner products, I never thought I would use a regular liquid eyeliner again, but this Cat Eye Liner from Jordana, has shaken things up. If you like fun, bright colours, the Cat Eye Liner comes in 8 shades, and they're super inexpensive. I would recommend to a friend, just remember, it isn't waterproof.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope your weekend continues to be fun and restful.
I will be back next week with another post, so stay tuned.
Stay happy, healthy and positive everyone!
Bye (^_^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment