Saturday 2 January 2016

New Year! New Schedule and Content!

Hello everyone!
Happy New Year!!
Welcome 2016, I wish you all the best for the upcoming year. I wish you health, prosperity, and happiness for this upcoming year, and I thank you for all of your support during 2015.
2015 was a bit tumultuous for me, especially coming down to the end of it, however, I've survived, and ready to tackle 2016, and I hope all of you are ready to take on the new year also. 

I'm about to enter the second semester of my Masters degree...yikes! This upcoming semester, and this year is going to be incredibly hard and hectic, therefore I have to make some changes to both my posting schedule, and content.

In terms of content, I will attempt to maintain posting product reviews, and even some makeup looks, however, my country, Trinidad and Tobago is currently in a recession, therefore I will have to control my spending since prices on imported goods will sky rocket. Also, considering my semester fees and textbooks, new product releases are going to have to go on the back burner for a while.
I've talked about posting content related to my Masters/Post Graduate journey, which I'm still working on, however, I've been toying with the idea of doing it like a bi-weekly journal entry (once every two weeks), to chart any personal or professional growth throughout the remainder of my programme.

My posting schedule for 2016 will be shifted to the weekends. For now, I will be posting on Saturday afternoons, however, there may be some weeks where it will shift to Sunday mornings, to accommodate for my assignments and projects

The schedule is not set in stone, since I have no clue how my semester is planned out, so any changes will be updated.

Thank you all so very much for stopping by, and again Happy New Year to you all.
As always, stay happy, healthy and positive and I shall talk you all very soon.

Bye (^_^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment