Friday 13 February 2015

Haulage! First of 2015


Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted a haul and since I've been slowing building up a collection of products that I've purchased, I figured I'll do a combined haul post for you all.

Eyes:
L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Eyeshadow
 I can not lie, I am obsessed with the L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Eyeshadows... I now own 6 and continuing to slowly develop my collection of these. The latest addition to my collection are Golden Sage (333) and Midnight Blue (889). My only wish was that Trinidad got the limited edition shadows collections that come out ever so often with this line...Burst into Bloom I will find you (T_T). Excuse my melodrama, I adore the feel of these eyeshadows, they're buttery but not powdery, basically like a pressed pigment. They are easy to blend and when applied with your finger, which is my preferred method of application, the colour payoff is freaking ridiculous! I have included swatches below, and I kid you not when I say I just touched my fingers to the product, no swirling my finger around the eyeshadow, just touching. 


L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Eyeshadow 333 Golden Sage, 889 Midnight Blue
Golden Sage (left), Midnight Blue (right)


 Maybelline Color Tattoo 100 Caramel Cool
 I was lucky enough to grab the last one of this shade at SuperPharm recently, and I do believe this will soon become my new go-to everyday eyeshadow. It is beautiful. It's a metallic warm copper brown, and it blends like a dream. I believe this was part of the 2014 Spring collection from Maybelline and it's only now available in Trinidad.

Maybelline COlor Tattoo 100 Caramel Cool

Blended out swatch of 100 Caramel Cool 


Rimmel ScandalEyes Liquid Eyeshadow 019 Pomegranate
It's a liquid eyeshadow. It's not a eyeshadow base, nor does it have the consistency to be an eyeshadow base. I haven't yet tested the longevity of this product on the eyes, but the colour is gorgeous. I absolutely love red/cranberry shades on the eyes, so I'm really excited to wear this in the upcoming weeks.

RImmel ScandalEyes Liquid Eyeshadow Pomegranate

Blended out Swatch of Pomegranate


Lips:
Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick in 660 Touch of Spice
This colour is gorgeous! It's soft and creamy and glides onto the lips. The best part is, it does not dry out the lips! Oh and it smells like a vanilla cream cupcake....YES!

Maybelline 660 Touch of Spice
No Flash - Swatch 660 Touch of Spice
Flash - 660 Touch of Spice

I have some more products that I'd like to share with you, particularly some new brushes I've been trying out, so be on the lookout for that.
Side note, this week, Trinidad and Tobago is in full swing Carnival 2015 mode. If you're going to be out on the road, please be safe, we know how crazy the roads get around this time. If you're playing mas this year, I hope you have fun on the streets, and again be safe.
If you're not from Trinidad and Tobago and you won't be taking part in Trinidad Carnival, I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend and upcoming week.
I shall see you lovelies next Friday, with a new post.
Bye (^_^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment