Friday 25 July 2014

Itsy Bitsy Haul for July


Hello all!
I was supposed to post this haul last week but life happened. Better late than never, right?!
    
July Haul 
 I picked up a few Jordana nail polishes, and yes the black, red and yellow I bought specifically for the World Cup Final (Deutschland!!) and the blue and bright coral-pink were mainly impulse buys. Starting from the left, the nail polishes from Jordana are;
  1.  Black 
  2. Holiday Red
  3. Mellow Yellow
  4. Strawberry Marmalade
  5. Sapphire
The coral-pink is Strawberry Marmalade and it is beautiful on the nails. It's very "summery' and if you have a tan, you'll love it! I'm quite impressed by the Jordana polishes, they're very smooth and opaque with just one coat, but I usually do two coats anyway.

I also picked up the L'Oreal Youth Code Serum. This is a staple in my skin care arsenal. It really helped fade my hyper-pigmentation/ post breakout dark spots, which let's face it everyone hates.

Now, I have stretch marks and I'm not ashamed to say it. I've been working out more and losing fat (I hate the phrase losing weight!), so I have more stretch marks and I've heard that Bio-Oil was pretty good at fading them, so I picked up the small size just to test it out for myself.  

L.A Girl Glossy Lips lipglosses. I bought 3, kept 1 for myself and gave 2 to my friend as part of a gift. They are sheer lipglosses, with a brush tip applicator. At first it feels quite sticky, but not uncomfortable. Usually sticky glosses last longer on the lips but I haven't worn this lip gloss for a substantial amount of time, so in terms of wear time I can't give an accurate estimation. The shade I kept for myself is a deep red called Caramel Apple, it has no shimmer or sparkle.
July Haul - Avon



Finally, my small order of Avon lipglosses came. I bought 2 for myself and 2 for my mom because we bought love Avon lippies, in fact Avon makeup is one of my definite favourites in general. I purchased the shades, starting from the left;
  1. Rich Raspberry
  2. Palm Beach Pink
  3. Darling Pink
  4. Fuchsia Frenzy
I kept Rich Raspberry and Palm Beach Pink for myself and Palm Beach Pink has not left my bag since I bought it. It's perfect to just throw on with you're in a hurry, it adds a subtle hint of colour to the lips and it isn't super sticky. I'm not a lipgloss girl, I prefer lipsticks but I have been enjoying these Avon lipglosses and I'm sure I'll purchase more in the future.

We've come to the end of my mini-haul. I've been under the weather all week, so I don't know what my next post is going to be or when it will done, but it will happen!
However, until my next post, I hope you all have a great weekend. Stay happy, healthy and positive and I'll see you lovely people again soon.
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment