Friday 9 January 2015

Avon ExtraLasting Eyeshadow Pencil

Guyss!!
Currently on sale at the Avon website are my favourite cream eyeshadows, for $2.99US! 

**Pander**
Dear Avon, if any reps or any heads of the company read this (which I highly doubt), please don't discontinue these gems. They are my favourite cream eyeshadow pencil that I've tried thus far. Thank you! 

*Back To the Post*

The Extralasting Eyeshadow Pencil, is a twist up eyeshadow pencil that deposits creamy, highly pigmented shadow. it does set fairly quickly, however, it is a dream to blend. it blends so beautifully and easily whether you are using your finger or a brush, it really doesn't matter. They come in an array of colours, most have shimmer and metallic finishes, a few matte shades and even the matte shades blend like a dream. 

I have worn these pencils on days where I had to walk to campus in order to test if these were long-wearing and crease-proof and boy oh boy are they. I've worn these on the hottest days here in T&T; heat, sweat and oily/combo skin usually means the death of cream eyeshadow but these stayed in place. Believe me when I say I was beyond amazed. I have the Maybelline color tattoos but those creased on me on hot days even with an eyeshadow primer (UDPP) beneath. However, these Avon shadow pencils would not budge and it didn't matter whether or not I was using a primer. 

I have 5 of the shades, and I'm actually in the process of purchasing a few more. 
The shades I have are as follows;
  1.  Sapphire - A matte sapphire blue 
  2. Topaz Shimmer - A bold copper 
  3. Rich Cocoa - A deep matte dark brown 
  4. Amethyst - A shimmer light purple-taupe 
  5. Crystal Taupe - Metallic taupe 

Pictures do not do these justice! also pics by me 

 I would never recommend a product I don't love and these I highly recommend! All my oily skinned girls who love cream eyeshadow, this is it, or if you love cream eyeshadow in general, definitely give it a try! 

I'm going to keep today's post really short but before I end, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who comes to my blog and reading my rambles, your support is very much appreciated. 
my next post may be a true ramble fest about events in the world as of late, probably won't be the most positive or happy of posts but I have a lot on my mind and I need to get it out. 
I shall see you guys next week for that ramble post, but until then, stay positive and stay safe guys! Love you all <3 

Bye (^_^)/


1 comment:

  1. Well one year later and they have been discontinued..good eye shadow sticks. Cant understand why they keep the crappy stuff in a jar and remove these gems...I'm so disappointed and hope they come back.

    ReplyDelete